Tuesday 17 January 2017

Broccoli Polonaise

Carole's Chatter: Broccoli Polonaise


As part of my seemingly never ending quest to make broccoli more interesting I tried doing it with a Polonaise sauce.  It was reasonably simple to make and did end up looking quite pretty so I'll probably do it again.

All that was involved was:

Lightly cook your broccoli – leaving quite a lot of the stem on

Hard boil some eggs – scoop the yolk out (reserve the whites for another use), and chop the yolk up.

Add salt, white pepper, and chopped parsley (keeping some aside for last minute garnish)

Sautee some breadcrumbs in butter.

Scatter your egg mix over the broccoli and pour over the breadcrumbs/butter.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of polonaise before, so I had to come see what you were up to! Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers